1. During operation, the roller shall start first and then start to vibrate. The internal combustion engine shall be at medium speed first, and then adjust high speed.
2. Stop the engine first when changing speed and reversing, and reduce the speed of the internal combustion engine when changing speed.
3. It is forbidden for the roller to vibrate on a solid ground.
4. When rolling soft subgrade, it shall be rolled for 1 ~ 2 times without vibration, and then vibrated.
5. During rolling, the vibration frequency shall be consistent. For your adjustable vibratory roller, the vibration frequency shall be adjusted before operation. It is not allowed to adjust the vibration frequency without vibration.
6. The adjustment of reversing clutch, shock clutch and brake shall be carried out after the main clutch is disengaged.
7. When going uphill or downhill, the fast gear cannot be used. During sharp turns, including articulated vibratory rollers, it is strictly prohibited to use the fast gear when rolling in small turns.
8. The roller shall not engage vibration when driving at high speed.
9. When stopping the engine, first stop the vibration, then put the reversing mechanism in the middle position, put the transmission in neutral, finally pull up the hand brake lever, and shut down the internal combustion engine after idling for several minutes.
10. Other operation requirements shall comply with the provisions of static pressure roller.
With the continuous development of science and technology, the continuous improvement of people's living standards, the continuous promotion of industrial technology, and the use of vibratory roller is more and more widely. However, it is inevitable that the vibratory roller will fail during use. Non vibration is one of the problems. The relevant knowledge points are summarized below. Please go on to see:
The main reasons for the non vibration of the vibrating wheel of the vibratory roller include:
(1) Control circuit failure
If the power circuit of the control valve is in an open circuit state or the control coil is damaged, the valve core will not be able to reverse and cannot be connected with the hydraulic oil chamber, resulting in excitation of the driving motor.
(2) Reversing valve failure
When the hydraulic oil is polluted and the impurities enter the closed position of the slide valve, resulting in the failure of the solenoid valve to drive, it will also cause the hydraulic motor to fail to connect the oil circuit and the road roller to vibrate.
Solution to non vibration of vibratory roller:
First, check the circuit. During the inspection, use a wire to connect one end to the power supply and the other end to the live wire end of the solenoid valve drive coil. If the solenoid valve vibrates, it indicates that the power circuit is faulty, check the circuit and deal with it after finding out the fault.
If the vibration is still not allowed after connection, the solenoid valve should be removed and the valve core should be pushed manually. After the vibration wheel vibrates, it indicates that the solenoid control coil is damaged; You can also use the terminal between the wire and the live wire of the solenoid valve to scratch the fire. If there is no spark, it indicates that the solenoid coil is disconnected. If there is spark, it indicates that the solenoid coil works normally, but still cannot vibrate, it indicates that the slide valve is stuck and the valve body needs to be checked.
In a word, if the vibration wheel of the vibration system of the roller does not vibrate, check according to the above methods to find the cause and solve the fault in time, so as not to delay the construction period and cause losses.