During the use of a cold regeneration machine, it is inevitable that there may be malfunctions due to some reasons, such as overheating of the hydraulic oil of the cold regeneration machine and the malfunction of the distributor. Below, the rental manufacturer of the cold regeneration machine will discuss these two issues.
1. Hydraulic oil overheating
If the oil temperature of the hydraulic system of the cold regeneration machine is too high, the viscosity of the oil will decrease, the leakage amount will increase, and the oil film of the lubricated parts will be damaged, leading to increased wear of the components; At the same time, high temperatures can also cause premature aging and damage to sealing gaskets made of materials such as rubber and plastic. Therefore, controlling the appropriate oil temperature is very important. When the oil temperature is too high, it is necessary to stop the machine for inspection, which can generally be started from the following aspects:
(1) Check if the oil tank level is too low. Experience has shown that high oil temperature is often caused by a shortage of oil in the fuel tank, so timely replenishment should be made when there is a shortage of oil.
(2) Check if the hydraulic oil filter element and circuit are blocked.
(3) Is the radiator functioning properly. If a large amount of dust is adhered to the radiator, it can cause poor heat dissipation and increase the oil temperature. Due to the high dust content in the working environment of the cold regeneration machine, the radiator should be cleaned in a timely manner
(4) Is the quality of hydraulic oil qualified. If the quality of the added oil is not up to standard, it can also cause the system oil temperature to be too high.
In addition, when the hydraulic system operates in a shortage of oil, it is easy to cause damage to the pump and motor. Therefore, after troubleshooting the shortage of oil, it is necessary to check the operating status of the pump and motor, and if necessary, replace the damaged parts of the pump and motor.
2. Spiral distributor not working
Sometimes, the left and right distributors of the cold regeneration machine do not work, usually due to a malfunction in the oil replenishment system. The reasons for the low pressure in the refueling system are: the inlet passage of the refueling pump is not smooth; The pressure of the overflow valve of the makeup oil pump is low; The oil replenishment pump itself is faulty; The hydraulic motor has severe leakage. Generally, the focus should be on inspecting the makeup oil pump and its overflow valve.
Attention: The operators of the cold regeneration machine must undergo professional training, understand the mechanical performance and structure, master maintenance knowledge, proficiently grasp the performance, operation essentials, and safety precautions of the machine, and be confirmed by relevant departments before they can operate independently.
Before starting the engine, it is necessary to check whether the amount of oil (engine oil, fuel, working oil, lubricating oil) is sufficient, the tightness of the fan belt, and whether there are oil leaks and loose components. Check if all necessary accessories, accessories, tools, etc. for the day's work are complete. After starting the engine, idle for at least two minutes before checking. If there are any other matters, please come to our website https://www.sddhfjx.com Consult!