1. The on-site monitoring method for the optimal moisture content of the mixture is to grab a handful of the mixture with one hand, firmly grip it, and then release the hand to let it fall freely to the ground. Normally, it will immediately scatter flowers without any small lumps inside. Repeated experiments have shown that the critical moisture content between loose ground and clumping is the optimal moisture content, which is generally 1% -2% higher than the optimal moisture content value on the test sheet.
2. When parking the cold recycling machine during operation, it is necessary to leave the road surface that has been constructed or the cement has been paved to prevent local water leakage.
3. When parking construction vehicles, it is necessary to stagger the first section of the first pre working surface of the next day to prevent delaying the manual cement paving of the next day. Construction vehicles should not be parked on the completed road surface. Prevention and control of damage to new structures and impact on later watering and health preservation.
4. Avoid making the mistake of "over compaction", that is, over compaction. If the material continues to be compacted after reaching its high density, it will damage the material and instead reduce its density.
5. The construction work of the cold regeneration rental machine should end between 15:00 and 16:00 every afternoon, so that subsequent construction can be completed before dark.
6. After the construction of the cold regeneration machine is completed and the knife is washed and stopped every day, the operator should be notified to carefully check the condition of the vehicle and replace the knife head to avoid delaying the construction progress of the next day.
What are the common problems and solutions for cold regeneration rental machines
1. If there is a large amount of water in the local area of the mixture, in order to prevent it from boiling and not being compressed. The mixture with high water content needs to be excavated and replaced with a mixture with suitable water content (such as adding more cement to the compacted construction section) for backfilling, and then manually leveled and rolled by a roller.
2. If there is a section of the road that has been constructed and any missing bars or skip marks are found, the area where the cold regeneration missed marks is manually laid with cement in proportion, and the regeneration machine is reversed to start the operation again. If the missed mark is very small, the small mark should be covered with a place as large as the cold regeneration rotor, and the cold regeneration leasing machine should be used to lift it with just one click of the knife. The principle is to avoid excessive marks and damage to the completed structure.
3. If the cement has been laid on the road during the rainy season and it rains, depending on the size of the rain, the water supply for the cold recycling machine operation should be appropriately reduced or stopped. After using a vibrating roller to quickly vibrate and compact the mixture once, if the mixture is heavily stained with wheels, the leveling machine should quickly level it and stop the smooth wheel roller from rolling. After using a vibrating roller to vibrate and compact it twice, it is sufficient.
Thank you for reading. The source of this article is: Cold Recycling Machine Rental. For more information and questions, please click https://www.sddhfjx.com We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!