（1） Control points
1. The on-site monitoring method for the optimal moisture content of the mixture is to grab a handful of the mixture with one hand, firmly grip it, and then release the hand to let it fall freely to the ground. Normally, it will immediately scatter flowers without any small lumps inside. Repeated experiments have shown that the critical moisture content between loose ground and clumping is the optimal moisture content, which is generally 1% -2% higher than the optimal moisture content value on the test sheet.
2. When parking the cold recycling machine during operation, it is necessary to leave the road surface that has been constructed or the cement has been paved to prevent local water leakage.
3. When parking construction vehicles, it is necessary to stagger the first section of the first pre working surface of the next day to prevent delaying the manual cement paving of the next day. Construction vehicles should not be parked on the completed road surface. Prevention and control of damage to new structures and impact on later watering and health preservation.
4. Avoid making the mistake of "over compaction", that is, over compaction. If the material continues to be compacted after reaching its high density, it will damage the material and instead reduce its density.
5. The construction work of the cold regeneration machine should end between 15:00 and 16:00 every afternoon, so that subsequent construction can be completed before dark.
6. After the construction of the cold regeneration machine is completed and the knife is washed and stopped every day, the operator should be notified to carefully check the condition of the vehicle and replace the knife head to avoid delaying the construction progress of the next day.
3、 Let's talk about the common problem solving methods for cold regeneration machine rental manufacturers again
1. If there is a large amount of water in the local area of the mixture, in order to prevent it from boiling and not being compressed. The mixture with high water content needs to be excavated and replaced with a mixture with suitable water content (such as adding more cement to the compacted construction section) for backfilling, and then manually leveled and rolled by a roller.
2. If there is a section of the road that has been constructed and any missing bars or skip marks are found, the area where the cold regeneration missed marks is manually laid with cement in proportion, and the regeneration machine is reversed to start the operation again. If the skip marks are very small, the small area should be covered with the same size as the cold regeneration rotor, and the regeneration machine should be used to lift it up after hitting it with a knife. The principle is to avoid excessive hitting and damaging the completed structure.
3. If the construction cement has been paved on the road in rainy season, and it rains, the water supply for cold recycling machine operation shall be appropriately reduced or stopped according to the size of the rain. After the vibratory roller is used to quickly vibrate and roll once, if the mixture is seriously stained with wheels, the grader shall quickly level it, and then stop the smooth wheel roller rolling, and the vibratory roller can be used to vibrate and roll twice. If you have any further questions, please come to our website https://www.sddhfjx.com consulting service