1. The on-site monitoring method of the best water content of the mixture is to grasp a handful of mixture with one hand, firmly grasp it, and then let it fall freely to the ground. Normally, there will be flowers immediately, and there is no small mass of material in it. After repeated tests, the critical water content between loose and agglomerated on the ground is the best water content, which is generally 1% - 2% more than the best water content value on the test sheet.
2. When parking the construction water tanker, be sure to leave the paved road surface of the cement that has been constructed or to be constructed, so as to prevent large local water caused by water leakage.
3. When parking construction vehicles, it is necessary to stagger the first pre working face of the first section of the next day to prevent delaying the artificial cement paving of the next day. It is best not to park construction vehicles on the completed road. Prevent and destroy the new structure and affect the later watering and curing.
4. Avoid the mistake of "overpressure", i.e. over compaction. If the rolling is continued after reaching the maximum compactness of the material, the material will be damaged and its compactness will be reduced.
5. The construction of the cold regenerator shall be completed between 15:00 and 16:00 every afternoon, so that the subsequent construction can be completed before dark.
6. After the construction of the cold regeneration rental machine is completed and the knife is washed and stopped every day, the operator shall be notified to carefully check the vehicle condition and replace the knife head, so as not to delay the construction progress of the next day.