Road mixer, stabilized soil mixer, is a self-propelled fully hydraulic stabilized soil mixing equipment that can mix various materials with different proportions such as lime soil, lime crushed stone, water stabilized gravel, etc. on site, and can also mill old asphalt pavement. Let's talk about the procedures and regulations for the safe operation of road mixers from the rental manufacturers of cold recycling machines.
（1） Operating procedures
1. When the air pressure is expressed above 0.45Mpa (normal value is between 0.6 and 0.8Mpa), release the parking brake (hand brake).
2. Check that all instruments reach the specified values and all alarm lights turn off.
3. Move the shift control lever to the desired position, increase the engine speed to 1800~2000rpm, slowly push the walking drive handle, and drive the machine towards the work site.
4. Pull out the width indicator bar on the front bumper.
5. Set the speed control lever to low speed and slowly move the mixing rotor drive handle to reach the working speed of the rotor.
6. Operate the boom lifting handle to lower the mixing rotor to the required mixing depth.
7. Operate the tailgate control handle and adjust the tailgate opening to the appropriate position.
8. Slowly push the walking handle until the machine reaches the operating speed, and start the mixing operation.
（2） Safety regulations
When the brake pressure is lower than 0.45Mpa, it is prohibited to release the hand brake and enter the operating state.
2. Use high gear for normal driving, and low gear for operations, steep slopes, or uneven roads.
When driving over a long distance, the mixing rotor arm should be raised to a high position and locked with a pin.
4. Shift and speed change should be stopped. When changing speed in a small range, it can be controlled by the walking hydraulic handle.
5. It is strictly prohibited to mix the rotor into the soil without rotation.
6. During normal mixing operations, it is not allowed to move the lifting handle of the rotor arm arbitrarily.
7. When stones with a particle size exceeding 40MM are mixed in the mixing material, mixing operations are prohibited.
8. When abnormal sounds or violent impact vibrations are found, the machine should be shut down for inspection in a timely manner, and the operation can only be carried out after resolving the issue.
9. The wear of the mixing knife should be checked at any time, and the missing mixing knife should be replaced in a timely manner. It is strictly prohibited to operate without a knife.
During mechanical operations, personnel are prohibited from getting up and down, and maintenance operations are prohibited.
That's all for the procedures and regulations related to the safety operation of road mixers. We hope you can have some understanding. For more equipment matters, please come to our website https://www.sddhfjx.com Consult and understand!