The cold regenerator has an automatic depth control device. The load control device can keep the engine speed at the peak torque for continuous high production.
1. The cost is low. According to the introduction of foreign construction data, compared with the method of paving new materials on the old paving layer, the in-situ cold regeneration can reduce the cost by about 20% ~ 46%
2. Improving the old road grade can fundamentally improve the road grade through the improvement of base bearing capacity, which is of special significance to low-grade highways.
3. The integrity of the structure, in the uniform thick paving layer produced by cold regeneration construction, there is no weak interface between thinner paving layers sometimes appeared in traditional construction methods.
4. The subgrade will not be damaged. Since the cold regeneration construction is a one-time operation, the regeneration unit will only pass through the exposed subgrade once. Therefore, compared with the traditional construction method, the damage to the subgrade is less.
5. Materials are saved and all old paving materials are used locally, which greatly reduces the consumption of new materials and protects resources.
6. The construction period is short, because there is no transportation problem of old materials, no target loosening and crushing of old materials by other machinery, no removal and special crushing of large materials, and more importantly, the one-time operation characteristics of the construction process greatly simplify the construction procedure, thus saving the construction time.
7. Protect the environment, because the utilization of old materials greatly reduces the mining amount of new materials, and there is no problem of transportation and stacking of old materials, which fundamentally meets the requirements of environmental protection.
The above is the wonderful content of the cold regenerator rented to you. For more wonderful content, please click: https://www.sddhfjx.com We will have more wonderful content for you to check later