Precautions for operation of stabilized soil mixer:
Before startup: check all items to prepare for startup.
1. Check whether all bolts are fastened, especially the mixing blades in the mixer and the blades of each silo vibrator.
2. Check whether the belt idler is missing and whether each rotating position is fully lubricated. Each bearing of the mixer shall be buttered once every four hours, and the rest shall be buttered once every three days to a week.
3. If there is any leakage or damage in the cable and wire, generally the machine should be stopped every week to check whether the screws of the electrical parts of the stabilized soil mixer are tight and whether the cable is damaged. All electrical and control cabinets shall be firmly grounded. The general depth of the ground wire shall be at least 1.5 meters to 2 meters. The frequency converter is recommended to be grounded separately. When grounding, salt water can be poured at the ground wire to enhance the grounding effect.
4. Check whether each feeding belt is deviated. Check whether the material door of the feed bin is blocked, and whether the valve of the cement tank is open. If it is closed, open it before the start of the stabilized soil mixer. Generally, one side of the cement silo door shall be at least 20 cm (20 cm) open, that is, the cement door shall be 40 cm wide open.
5. Check whether the material is sufficient and the water is unblocked. If there is an air path, check whether the air compressor works normally and whether the discharge door of the stabilized soil mixer is opened and closed smoothly.
Structural characteristics of stabilized soil mixer:
1. Engine: Cummins engine is adopted. It has the advantages of compact structure, low noise, easy maintenance and low exhaust emission.
2. Hydraulic system: a closed system composed of variable displacement pump and quantitative motor is used for walking. The working device adopts a closed system composed of variable displacement pump and quantitative motor. With high transmission efficiency and low noise, automatic power distribution can be realized. Simple structure and convenient maintenance.
3. Hydraulic parts: hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor adopt imported components. High efficiency, stable performance and long service life.
4. Transmission and drive axle. Two-speed transmission is adopted, low speed is used for operation and climbing, and high speed is used for driving. The drive axle is rigid. Compact structure and reliable quality.
5. The cab is totally enclosed. Spacious and bright, wide vision, good airtightness, low noise in the driver's ear. It can also be equipped with air conditioner.
6. Control system: humanized design, greatly reducing driving fatigue. The operation is light, flexible and reliable.