We all know that with the development of science and technology, many mechanical equipment have gradually replaced labor. In the past, cement powder was spread evenly on the ground by labor, and then each person is responsible for an area. This method can not ensure the uniform distribution of cement and other powder. In addition, the use of man hours is high, the efficiency is not high, and it is easy to cause dust pollution. Now the spreader has gradually replaced manual distribution, So what are the characteristics of the spreader that manual spreading does not have? Let's learn about it today.
1. The feeding mode has a special loading interface, which can also be added through the inlet hole.
2. The use of bag plus pulse dust removal device is more environmentally friendly and does no harm to the environment.
3. The arch breaking device ensures that the silo will not be arched.
4. The conveying screw and measuring roller can control the rotating speed, and the feeding and measuring accuracy are high.
5. The whole working process can be operated by the driver alone.
6. Alarm prompt of material filling during feeding
7. Fully automatic control is adopted, and the amount per square does not change with the speed of the car.
8. The spreading mask is adopted to avoid dust in the spreading process.
9. The metering system does not need to be recalibrated, just enter the specific parameters of powder materials.
10. Spread the powder with a new metering roller, and then spread it before landing, with uniform distribution effect.
11. The main construction parameters can be displayed at any time, and the construction parameters can be recorded and saved.
1. The equipment is equipped with pulse dust removal equipment, and the whole paving process has no environmental pollution, which is in line with China's environmental protection regulations.
2. According to the analysis of construction data, an operator driving the spreader can evenly spread 20000 square meters of concrete every day, with a total concrete weight of 400 tons (20kg per square meter) and a fuel cost of 400 yuan. According to the data distribution calculation, the spreading cost is only 0.02 yuan / m2. The cost of manual spreading is about 0.5 yuan / m2. The daily spreading volume of 20 people is 5000 square meters.
3. The uniformity of manual spreading is difficult to meet the construction regulations, and the air pollution is serious. The average age of employees who do granular material spreading is over 50 years old, and employees who are not in open or semi open construction sites cannot be guaranteed.
4. The control and hydraulic control system of the spreader has a high level of automation, and the spreading is more accurate. The vehicle is equipped with an imported electronic weighing system, which can instantly display the total weight of materials in the vehicle, and can automatically calculate the number of square meters of spreading according to the total weight of raw and auxiliary materials and the spreading amount per square meter, so as to detect whether the spreading quality meets the standard. The spreader is equipped with dual power, which is more energy-saving in the construction process. The vehicle is equipped with a complete set of alarm equipment.