1. The on-site monitoring method of mixture moisture content is to grasp a handful of mixture with one hand, firmly grasp it, and then let it fall freely to the ground. Normally, flowers will be scattered immediately, and there is no small mass in it. After repeated tests, the critical water content between loose and agglomerated on the ground is the best water content, which is generally 1% - 2% more than the best water content value on the test sheet.
2. When the construction water tanker stops, it must leave the paved road of cement that has been constructed or to be constructed, so as to prevent large local water caused by water leakage.
3. When parking construction vehicles, the first pre working face of the first section of the next day must be staggered to prevent delaying the artificial cement paving of the next day. It is best not to park construction vehicles on the road surface that has completed construction. Prevent and destroy the new structure and affect the later watering and curing.
4. Avoid the mistake of "overpressure", i.e. over compaction. If the rolling is continued after reaching the maximum compactness of the material, the material will be damaged and its compactness will be reduced.
5. The construction of cold regenerator shall be completed between 15:00 and 16:00 every afternoon, so that the subsequent construction can be completed before dark.
6. After the construction of the cold regeneration rental machine is completed and the tool is washed and stopped every day, the operator shall be notified to carefully check the vehicle condition and replace the tool head, so as not to delay the construction progress of the next day.