The reason for the uneven distribution of cement spreader is that the parameters of asphalt sprinkler head are not adjusted properly. In addition, customers choose ordinary cement spreader when purchasing, because the sprinkler head of ordinary cement spreader is controlled manually, which is not easy to control. Next, I'd like to share with you what we should do if the distributor doesn't distribute evenly!
The main reasons for uneven distribution of cement spreader are as follows
1. Check whether the asphalt nozzle is loose or blocked
2. The position of asphalt nozzle is not uniform
3. The speed is too fast or too slow
4. Reasons for high viscosity of asphalt
5. Reasons for the height of spraying pipe from the ground
Solutions for uneven distribution of cement spreader:
1. Clean all asphalt nozzles and check whether there are damaged nozzles and replace them in time
2. Adjust all asphalt nozzles to the same position
3. Reduce the speed and control the uniform spreading
4. Make the height of spraying pipe from the ground adjustable, closed-loop control
As the spray fan angle is affected by the speed, asphalt type, temperature, viscosity and other factors, the height above the ground is better. It is determined according to the construction experience and adjusted based on it: if the spraying pipe is too high from the ground, the impact force of asphalt spraying will be reduced, and the "impact splash homogenization" effect will be weakened; if the height of spraying pipe is too low, the overlapping number of asphalt spraying fan will be reduced The height of spraying pipe should be adjusted according to the actual situation to improve the asphalt spraying effect.
5. Improving asphalt properties
The viscosity of asphalt is relatively high, the flow resistance of asphalt is relatively large, and the spray is relatively small, and the number of overlaps will be reduced. In order to overcome these shortcomings, generally, the method is to increase the diameter of the nozzle, but this will certainly make fun of the jet speed, drag some effect, making the transverse distribution uneven, in order to improve the asphalt construction The performance of asphalt should be improved.