Technical features of on site cold regeneration
1. Low cost: according to the introduction of foreign construction materials, compared with the method of paving new materials on the old pavement layer, the cost of cold in place recycling can be reduced by 20% ~ 46%.
2. No damage to Subgrade: as the cold recycling construction is a one-time operation mode, the regeneration unit only passes through the exposed subgrade once. Therefore, compared with the traditional construction method, the damage to the subgrade is much smaller.
3. Material saving: all the old paving materials are used in place, which greatly reduces the consumption of new materials and saves and protects resources.
4. Short construction period: as there is no transportation problem of the old materials, there is no need for other machinery to loose and crush the old materials. More importantly, the one-time operation characteristics of the construction process of the cold recycling leasing machine greatly simplifies the construction procedure, thus saving the construction time.
5. Environmental protection: because the utilization of old materials greatly reduces the mining amount of new materials, there is no transportation and stacking problem of old materials. It basically meets the needs of environmental protection.
The above is about the characteristics of cold regeneration technology, thank you for your reading, hope to help you.