1. The on-site monitoring method for the optimal moisture content of the mixture is to grab a handful of the mixture with one hand, firmly grip it, and then release the hand to let it fall freely to the ground. Normally, it will immediately scatter flowers without any small lumps inside. Repeated experiments have shown that the critical moisture content between loose ground and clumping is the optimal moisture content, which is generally 1% -2% higher than the optimal moisture content value on the test sheet.
2. When parking the construction water tank truck, it is necessary to leave the road surface that has already been constructed or the cement has been paved to prevent local water leakage.
3. When parking construction vehicles, it is necessary to stagger the first section of the first pre working surface of the next day to prevent delaying the manual cement paving of the next day. Construction vehicles should not be parked on the completed road surface. Prevention and control of damage to new structures and impact on later watering and health preservation.
4. Avoid making the mistake of "over compaction", that is, over compaction. If the material continues to be compacted after reaching its high density, it will damage the material and instead reduce its density.
5. The construction work of the cold regeneration machine should end between 15:00 and 16:00 every afternoon, so that subsequent construction can be completed before dark.
6. After the construction of the cold regeneration rental machine is completed and the knife is washed and stopped every day, the operator should be notified to carefully inspect the condition of the vehicle and replace the knife head to avoid delaying the construction progress of the next day.