The cold recycling machine is an environment-friendly and efficient Roadworks equipment designed and manufactured to adapt to the construction of urban and rural roads. During operation, when milling and crushing the old asphalt pavement, it adds stabilizers (cement, lime, water, etc.), and mixes in place to form a new road base through shaping and compaction. Below, the leasing manufacturer of the cold regeneration machine will explain the construction process of on-site cold regeneration of the cold regeneration machine.
1. Adopting a high-power intercooled turbocharged engine, with high power reserve coefficient and strong power.
2. The hydraulic system adopts powerful brand hydraulic pumps and motors.
3. The watering system is hydraulically driven, and the required amount of water is controlled by a high-precision flow regulating valve. A microcontroller is used to adjust the mixing depth
4. Working speed, precise control of sprinkler volume.
5. The convenient "knock in and out" type milling and mixing cutter head shortens the downtime for replacement.
On site cold regeneration construction process
1. Conduct an investigation into the structural condition of the old road and pave a test road to determine the depth of regeneration and the amount of new aggregate added, and other process parameters. The length should not be less than 200 meters.
2. Before cold recycling construction, the old road surface should be cleaned and any obvious subsidence or potholes on the old road should be filled and leveled.
3. Artificial or mechanical paving of additives (such as cement, lime, new aggregates, etc.) shall be calculated based on the designed addition amount per square meter.
4. Cold regeneration machine for operation. During the construction process, the depth and speed should be checked at any time to ensure that the regeneration depth and the gradation of the crushed mixture are reasonable.
5. The bulldozer shall be used for initial leveling, and the pressure shall be discharged evenly, and then the Grader shall be used for leveling to the design elevation.
6. Check the water content, add water if necessary to make it meet the optimal water content, and then roll the road surface to form a new road base.
7. Road base maintenance. The health preservation period shall not be less than 7 days, and traffic control shall be implemented during the health preservation period.
8. Pave the surface layer and compact it to form a new road surface.
That's all for the construction process related to on-site cold regeneration of the cold regeneration machine. We hope it can provide you with good help. For more information, please come to our website https://www.sddhfjx.com consulting service