After experiencing the impact of severe winter weather and holiday shutdowns, in order to make the cement spreader better serve the bosses in the new year, we need to carry out a series of inspections and maintenance before starting work to ensure smooth construction. We need to achieve the following:
1. Pay attention to checking whether there are leaks or missing oil and fluid in the main and auxiliary engines;
2. Before driving a single engine power take-off vehicle, if the chassis air pressure exceeds 6 or more, follow the operating method to combine the power take-off and run for about 10 minutes to fully lubricate the internal gears and bearings of the power take-off;
3. Check the air circuit and related pneumatic components, and test their performance;
4. Check for oil leakage in the hydraulic pipelines and fittings of the front and rear compartments;
5. After the vehicle is started in the parking area, fully operate the upper hydraulic system to ensure the normal operation of the feeding system;
6. After the vehicle arrives at the construction site, run it empty again for about 10 minutes to ensure that the vehicle operates normally before proceeding with construction. The first vehicle is loaded half way to test the distribution effect and adjust the distribution amount, and then load more materials to ensure that the vehicle operates normally before proceeding with construction.
As we all know, through maintenance and other means, product performance is often kept highly intact, improving its work efficiency, and thus better serving road construction. For more related matters, come to our website https://www.sddhfjx.com Consult!