The hydraulic system of the road mixer and the drive of the mixing rotor are both fully hydraulic closed circuits. Both the walking speed and the mixing rotor speed can achieve stepless speed change assistance systems (steering, mixing rotor lifting, tailgate opening and closing), all of which are hydraulically operated. Automatic power distribution is achieved through pressure automatic compensation device (POR system). What should be paid attention to when repairing the hydraulic pump of the road mixer? Below is an analysis of the cold regeneration machine rental manufacturer for you:
(1) Check the hydraulic pump of the road mixer for signs of damage and rust, and replace it with a new one if necessary.
(2) Check the coordination of the hydraulic pump pair of the road mixer. Insert the end of the plunger into the plunger sleeve and tilt it at about 60 °. If the plunger can slowly slide under its own action, it is considered a good fit.
(3) Check the sealing of the hydraulic pump plunger pair of the road mixer. Hold the plunger sleeve with your hand and block the oil inlet at the top and side of the plunger with two fingers. Pull out the plunger with the other hand and feel a strong suction. Release the plunger and immediately retract it back to its original position, indicating that the plunger pair is well sealed. Otherwise, the plunger pair should be replaced.
(4) Check if the pressure reducing ring of the oil outlet valve is worn, stepped or scratched, and replace it if necessary.
(5) Check the fit of the oil outlet valve pair. Block the lower hole of the outlet valve with your finger, and gently press the outlet valve down with your other finger. When your finger leaves the upper end of the outlet valve, it can automatically rebound back to its original position, indicating that the outlet valve pair is well sealed. Otherwise, the outlet valve pair should be replaced.
(6) Check the hydraulic pump tappet body of the road mixer. The standard clearance between the fuel injection pump body and the tappet body is 0-0.03mm. If it exceeds 0.2mm, the parts should be replaced.
(7) Check the gap between the flange of the hydraulic pump plunger of the road mixer and the groove of the control sleeve, which should be 0.02-0.08mm. If it exceeds 0.12mm, the control sleeve needs to be replaced.
The common maintenance of hydraulic pumps in road mixers is as mentioned above. If there are some fault problems that cannot be solved by oneself, it is recommended to seek professional hydraulic pump maintenance manufacturers as much as possible without fully understanding the problem, to avoid unnecessary losses caused by self intervention. For more related matters, come to our website https://www.sddhfjx.com consulting service