In the past, when we need to spread various substances such as cement and powder on the road, we usually used manual distribution to evenly distribute the cement on the ground, and then each person was responsible for the cement paving in a certain area. However, this method does not guarantee the uniform distribution of cement and other powder, and is inefficient, and is prone to cause environmental pollution such as dust. In recent years, there have been cement spreaders, which spread cement evenly on the ground while driving at a constant speed. By contrast, spreaders have gradually replaced the manual method of spreading cement.
Below, the manufacturer of cement spreader trucks will explain the advantages and characteristics of cement spreader trucks that manual spreading does not have:
1. The feeding method has a dedicated loading interface, which can also be added through the inlet hole.
2. Using a bag plus pulse dust removal device, the environment is pollution-free.
3. The arch breaking device ensures that the silo does not arch.
4. The conveying screw and measuring roller can control the rotation speed, with high feeding and measuring accuracy.
5. The entire working process can be operated by the driver alone.
6. Alarm prompt for material filling during feeding process
7. Fully automatic control is adopted, and the amount of dust per square meter does not change with the speed of the car.
8. Using a spreading mask can avoid dust during the spreading process.
9. The metering system does not require recalibration, just input specific parameters for the powder material.
10. Use a new metering roller to spread the powder, and then spread it before landing to achieve a uniform distribution effect.
11. Main construction parameters can be displayed at any time, and construction parameters can be recorded and saved.
To sum up, it is about the advantages and characteristics of cement spreaders that manual spreading does not have. It is precisely these advantages that have long established the unique position of spreaders in road construction, and are also the fundamental reason why many construction teams choose spreaders. Come to our website if you have any needs https://www.sddhfjx.com Consult!