Precautions for construction of cement local cold recycling
（1） Control points
1. The on-site monitoring method for the moisture content of mixtures is as follows: grasp a handful of mixtures with one hand, firmly hold them, and then let them fall freely to the ground. Normally, flowers will be scattered immediately, and there is no small mass inside. Through repeated tests, the critical water content between the ground loose and the agglomerated is the optimal water content, which is generally 1%-2% more than the optimal water content on the test sheet.
2. When the construction water tanker stops, it must leave the paved road surface of the cement that has been constructed or to be constructed, so as to prevent large local water caused by water leakage.
3. When parking construction vehicles, it is necessary to stagger a section of a pre working face for two days to prevent delaying the artificial cement paving for two days. Construction vehicles should not be parked on the road surface that has been completed. Prevent and destroy the new structure and affect the later watering and curing.
4. Avoid the mistake of "overpressure", i.e. over compaction. If the rolling is continued after reaching the high compactness of the material, the material will be damaged, but its compactness will be reduced.
5. The construction of the cold regenerator shall be completed between 15:00 and 16:00 every afternoon so that the subsequent construction can be completed before dark.
6. After the construction of the cold regeneration rental machine is completed every day and the tool is washed and stopped, the operator shall be notified to carefully check the vehicle condition and replace the tool head to avoid delaying the construction progress of the next day.
The wonderful content of this article is provided by the knowledge provided by the cold regenerator leasing. There are many wonderful content on this website. You can click to enter more content https://www.sddhfjx.com We have special customer service to answer your questions