1. When the new car is put into use, it must be comprehensively inspected and tested. It can be officially used only when everything is normal.
2. The capacity, quality and slump of transported concrete shall comply with the provisions in Chapter II.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open field, the mixing drum shall be reversed before loading, and the ponding (or rainwater) and sundries in the drum shall be unloaded to ensure the quality of concrete transportation.
4. When working near the discharge hopper and discharge chute, wear protective articles. Do not approach the hopper and mixing port, do not look inward, and do not touch the rotating mixing drum with your hand.
5. When driving on the highway, the extended chute must be turned over and placed on the unloading chute, hung firmly with a hook, and then turned to the position perpendicular to the vehicle body. The unloading chute and the extended chute shall be locked on the frame with a locking device to prevent shaking due to instability, resulting in personal injury accidents and affecting the operation of other vehicles.
6. When the truck passes through bridges, holes, warehouses and other facilities, attention must be paid to the size of passing height and the weight borne by the road surface to avoid damaging the mixer truck.
7. The continuous operation time of the working device shall not exceed 8h.
8. During delivery, if it is found that the water evaporates and the slump is too low to meet the user's requirements, add water to the cylinder appropriately, and then rotate for 30 revolutions at the speed of 12-14r / min before unloading.
9. During the no-load operation and concrete transportation of the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall not stop rotating, so as to avoid local collision damage of the raceway and roller or segregation of the concrete.
10. The water tank should always be filled up for emergency use.
11. Before adding water to the water tank, the vent valve must be opened to release the air in the tank. After inflating and supplying water, the air storage cylinder must be closed in time.