The rental of powder spreader is an equipment developed and manufactured for in-situ cold regeneration of asphalt pavement in order to solve the problems of traditional uneven manual paving, low construction efficiency and flying dust. It is suitable for cement and lime distribution and uniform distribution of water and mud in subgrade construction such as highway and railway. So why can he be widely used in these areas? Are there any special performance features? Next, the small editor of the powder spreader rental manufacturer will introduce it to you.
1. The hydraulic pump is driven by diesel engine and distributes the flow of sprayed powder through the inlet valve group, which has stable and strong working performance.
2. The controller installed on the vehicle can be set through the LCD touch screen in real time, and the spreading state can be observed at any time.
3. All parts can be detected through electronic monitoring, and all transmission parts are equipped with sensors. The powder bin is equipped with high and low material level electronic material level switch and alarm, which is displayed in real time through the display screen.
4. The amount of powder to be sprayed is obtained by volumetric measurement. The distribution amount can be observed in real time on a special display screen, and the distribution amount and distribution width can be adjusted and controlled in an intelligent way at any time.
5. Compared with the traditional manual paving, it saves manpower and resources, saves energy and environmental protection, reduces the dust generated by spraying powder, and is equipped with dust removal device in the powder silo, making the construction more environmentally friendly.
6. Very high work efficiency, can spread about 30 tons of powder per hour.
To sum up, I've introduced the five performance characteristics of the powder spreader that can be widely used. After reading these, do you know it very well? Moreover, it won't pollute the ambient air during the whole construction process. It's a very environmentally friendly equipment