1. The automobile part shall be operated according to the regulations of automobile safety operation regulations.
2 check whether the operating parts, valves, instruments, asphalt pump hydraulic system and other working devices are normal.
3. Check whether the fire prevention equipment and protective equipment are complete and effective.
4. It is strictly forbidden to use the fuel beyond the regulations as the fuel of the heating system, and it is not allowed to overflow the tank. Generally, the oil level should be 20-30cm lower than the upper end of the overflow pipe.
5. When the fixed blowtorch is used to heat the fire pipe of the asphalt tank, the chimney opening on the back wall of the asphalt tank shall be opened first, and the burner can be ignited only after the fire pipe is submerged by liquid asphalt.
6. When the flame of heating blowtorch is too large or diffused, the burner should be turned off immediately and the surplus fuel should be burned out before use.
7 blowtorch shall not be used when the oil suction pipe and near material opening are not closed, and in the case of hot asphalt.
8. When the portable blowtorch is ignited, it is not allowed to get close to inflammables.
9. During oil absorption operation, the parking position should be selected, the car body should be parked stably, and each outlet valve should be in the closed position. Pay attention to the pointer indication and stop suction in time to prevent asphalt overflow.
10. When running with full load of asphalt, the medium speed situation shall be adopted. In case of curve and slope, deceleration shall be conducted in advance and emergency braking shall be avoided as far as possible.
11 during spraying operation, no one shall stand within 10 meters of spraying direction.
12. When spraying, the speed should be adjusted according to the direction indicated by the guide line, and the vehicle should move forward smoothly. It is not allowed to swing arbitrarily, turn the steering wheel violently and change speed.
13. When the asphalt distributor is running, it is strictly forbidden to use the heating system.
14 after the spraying operation, the residual asphalt in the pipeline should be sucked back to the asphalt box by using the asphalt pump.
15 days after completion, the nozzle should be heated, and the residual asphalt on each part of the machine should be removed in time for routine maintenance.
The above is about the cement spreader operation process related content introduction, hope to help you!